Practice Self Care With The Self Care Cloud
You may be wondering “What on earth is the self care cloud”? and what can it do for me? Put simply it’s a single view of all aspects of self care as they relate to you and your life. It’s usefulness as a tool becomes apparent as you use it, by asking questions and revealing insights about yourself.
Almost like consulting a magic crystal ball or your own wise ‘guru’. But there’s no smoke and mirrors here.
Life is complex!
The Self Care Cloud is a way of mapping all the parts onto a page and helps you to find balance, where your strengths are and what may be missing from you life.
It has many purposes, and by asking yourself questions as you mindfully gaze over the clouds – you will begin to understand yourself better and develop deep insights for you to consider.
It’s similar to the coaching cloud, which you may have seen before. In fact the two work really well together.
But focusing on the Self Care Cloud, here are the top 5 ways you can use it and the benefits you can expect to discover.
Try it for your self!
Self Care Cloud Benefits
- What am I missing? What am I not doing? If I am feeling low, sad, lonely, hurt or stuck, is there something in the cloud I haven’t tried or I’m not doing that could help me?
- What is out of balance? What am I doing too much of, what is weighing me down or pulling me out of alignment. What cloud is overburdened? What cloud is needing attention?
- Where are my strengths? What am I good at? What has worked well in the past that I may have forgotten about or haven’t used recently? What strengths can I use and apply to help me in other areas of my life.
- What is the relationship between my ‘clouds’? How do they influence each other? Is there a transference of ‘power’ between clouds? Is there a system or network of connections behind the scenes of my happiness and life?
- Tip – print out the cloud and use a pen to draw connections and relationships between clouds.
- What’s one thing I can do to improve my self care? What creative thing can I do? What’s an area I want to learn more about and explore? What insights have I learned that will adjust my perspective and life course?
Aha! It's Intriguing Isn't It!
Download the Self Car Cloud (PDF)