Couples Counselling Retreat
Revitalise Your Relationship
With Couples Counsellor - Jacqueline Hogan
McCrae on the Mornington Peninsula
Has Your Relationship Turned Cold?
“Let’s turn your relationship around and rekindle new fondness and admiration for each other.”
Watch & Listen with Jacqui
Prefer to watch & listen, instead of reading?
Hit play and let Jacqui tell you all about her Couples Counselling Retreat.
Repair Your Relationship with Jacqui's Couples Counselling Retreat
Start a new chapter in your relationship. Create the shift you desire in as little as a weekend.
Avoid the stop-start flow of traditional session-based couples therapy and benefit from ‘full-focus days’ to make a bigger improvement in your relationship sooner.
My Couples Counselling Retreat is perfect for busy Melbourne based couples who can carve out a weekend or a 2-day block of time together, to work on their relationship.
Couples retreats are an increasingly popular way to deliver marriage therapy. We make great use of our time together, and hit the ground running.
The greatest benefit is having the luxury of time to ‘keep going’ and achieve the breakthroughs you’ve been searching for.
No more: “I’m sorry – That’s all we have time for”…
There are many benefits of my Couples Counselling Retreat. However, it’s an intensive form of marriage therapy, so It’s not for everyone.
Keep reading to learn more about the benefits and find out if my Couples Counselling Retreat is the right choice for you.
Revitalise Your Relationship
I’ve designed the Couples Counselling Retreat around my popular and proven Save My Marriage Program.
Your retreat is tailored to your needs based on your Gottman assessments. Using proven therapies and frameworks, over 2 full days, working together 1-on-1, we improve your relationship over the following themes…
Return to Harmony
Enjoy the Benefits of Jacqui's Couples Counselling Retreat
Also known as ‘Intensive Marriage Therapy’ – enjoy the top benefits of Jacqui’s Couples Counselling Retreat.
Spacious & Relaxing Seaside Accommodation
Our new location in McCrae has it’s own separate, comfortable & spacious unit, perfect for a marriage counselling getaway. Stay, heal, relax and unwind.
McCrae is conveniently located on the Mornington Peninsula, just an easy hours drive from Melbourne, Victoria.
You have the whole private and comfortable unit to yourself. Warm and welcoming, it’s the perfect space for couples to repair, relax and reconnect.
Your couples retreat has a Mediterranean flair, and is complimented with alluring bay views from the bedroom, kitchen, and lounge.
The peaceful surrounds are only interrupted by the jovial song of the local kookaburras. Fully functional, and conveniently located, you are so close to all the regions popular attractions. From local coffee-spots to restaurants, inviting day-spas, beach-walks, and award-winning wineries, the region has it all!
After-all – it’s why we moved here!
Jacqui’s Couples Counselling Retreat on the Mornington Peninsula, is a great choice for eligible couples. Relax, knowing your in safe hands, and doing the right thing for your relationship.
“Your couples retreat has a Mediterranean flair, and is complimented with alluring bay views from the bedroom, kitchen, and lounge.”
Are You Suited to a Couples Counselling Retreat?
For more information, and to discuss your suitability, please get in touch. See below.
In general, Jacqui’s Couples Counselling Retreat will suit you, if you and your partner align to the following points:
- You are both committed to repairing the relationship.
- You are both resilient and have the capacity to endure longer therapy sessions over the course of two days.
- You are both open minded and can manage your emotions and are able to handle feelings of discomfort.
- You are both willing to try new things, consider new ideas and listen to different perspectives respectfully.
- You are both able to make the time available in your schedules and make the retreat a priority – with minimum distraction.
- You both have the best intentions for each other and the relationship.
- You are both willing to participate in therapy and are able to talk about what you are feeling, thinking, needing, etc.
Who Isn't Suited to a Couples Counselling Retreat?
You are unlikely to be suited to Jacqui’s Couples Counselling Retreat if you don’t align with the points above, and/or the following below points ring true for you or your partner.
- You’re currently having an affair.
- You’ve not told your partner you’re having / had an affair.
- You have untold secrets that would likely halt the retreat.
- You want to leave the relationship.
- You are unsure about saving the relationship.
- You feel you’d struggle with long therapy sessions over the course of two days.
- There is current or historic violence / abuse in the relationship (physical, verbal, emotional)
- You are emotionally unstable, irritable, or quick to anger.
- You are closed minded, and/or avoid feelings of discomfort.
- You are unwilling to participate in therapeutic exercises & discussion.
- You are unwilling or find it difficult to open up and talk about sensitive or difficult topics, including those from your past.
- You are unable to commit to making ‘distraction-free’ time available in your schedule. (e.g. On-call workers, parents, etc.)
- You are easily distracted.
- You have a current addiction – Alcohol, drugs, gambling, pornography, etc.
- You otherwise have ill feelings toward your partner.
- You / Your partner are feeling threatened / controlled / manipulated in any way.
For more information, or if you have a question, and would like to discuss your suitability, please get in touch.
Contact Jacqui to Get Started
If you feel like the Couples Counselling Retreat is right for you, the first step is to get in touch.
The retreat is based on my proven & popular Save My Marriage Program, and the process of getting started is similar.
After getting in touch with me, If I think I can help you, I’ll invite you to have a 90 minute discovery session with me.
From there you will be in a much better position to consider your next steps. If you’re suited to a retreat – we can get the ball rolling for you right away.
Call Now or Request a Call Back
Learn More About Jacqui
Jacqui is a sought after Couples Counsellor with over 22 years counselling experience. Jacqui tailors her therapies and approach to the needs of the clients and their preferred learning styles.
Jacqui draws upon a lifetime of counselling experience and training. Her most significant Couples Counselling related training includes:
- Gottman Therapy – Level 3
- Relational Life Therapy – Terry Real – Level 3
- Emotionally Focussed Therapy – Esther Perel
Jacqui has also developed several of her own resources and therapeutic frameworks to help couples repair their relationships and lead happier, healthier lives.
Click here to learn more about Jacqui.