Are you a Counsellor, Social Worker, Principal or Professional Practitioner?
Jacqui is available for professional practitioner consultations. Get professional, independent and confidential advice for any topic or problem you may have.
Get the confidence, assurance and clarity you need to make better decisions and unravel complex problems.
Reduce stress, operate effectively and efficiently in your role.
"I just wanted to let you know how valuable my supervision sessions have been with you. Being a sole practitioner can be very isolating so it is reassuring to know that I have a professional sounding board, support to enable me to make the most out of my practice. Thank you" Cindy - Primary Power
Practice With Confidence
- Build confidence to deliver your own services with prowess
- Talk through strategies to help your clients or staff
- Get clear on how to resolve problems and complex dilemmas
- Prevent burnout, Reduce stress with Debrief sessions
- Discuss your training needs and path
- Access resources to help your clients quickly and effectively
I help people from the following professions:
- Social Workers
- Case Managers
Discuss issues confidentially with me and receive professional advice and strategies to help you resolve complex ethical dilemmas
Common areas I assist you:
- Debriefing for professionals after traumatic events and difficult cases
- Strategic direction to best help your clients
- Feedback and assistance with cases, and therapy delivery
- One off or ongoing professional supervision
- Training guidance to assist your career aspirations
- General professional private & confidential independent advice
Contact Jacqui to learn more: Phone 0490 458 522 or send an email using the buttons below.